Experience this magnificent area rather than just looking, all in the comfort of our luxury eight-seater Mercedes Valente!
- One-hour river cruise
- Traditional Devonshire tea
- 4WD safari-style travel
- Adult Ages 15+
- Child Ages 4-14
- Infant 3 and under
- Family 2 Adults & 2 Children (4 People Total)
- Private Charter available
Daintree River Cruise & Cassowary Falls Safari!
This tour allows you to swim at the base of a waterfall without the worry of crocodiles or having to spend a whole day getting there! Heading off nice and early allows us plenty of time to enjoy the morning.
- First off is a drive up to Daintree Village, where we do a one-hour river cruise. Explore a completely different section of the Daintree River, where we take you on an informative trip to view the beauty of this area with the chance of spotting the wildlife (including crocs, among other animals!) that call the river home.
- After the cruise, we have a traditional Devonshire tea, including beautiful scones, jam, and cream, with the choice of Daintree tea, coffee, flat white, cappuccino, etc.
- Then it is off to River Home Cattle Station, where our off Road 4WD Land Rover awaits. Travel along the station tracks and through creeks in true safari style to get close to our destination. The road ends at the beautiful Cassowary Falls. This is a tranquil location with a fantastic swimming area right at the base of the falls. We allow plenty of time for those memorable holiday snaps! Here, we have enough time to have a great swim and admire the scenery. For the non-swimmers, there is some lovely rainforest here, so exploring close by is an option.
This tour is a bucket list must — nothing beats standing under a waterfall!
What to Bring
- Swimwear and towel
- Sensible shoes
- Hat and sunscreen
- One-hour Daintree River cruise
- Morning tea
- Safari-style transport to waterfall
- Time to swim at the falls
- Raincoats and umbrellas if needed
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation